Monday, September 10, 2012

bzzzzz says the bee

Boy oh boy have the last few months been busy, I swear busier then usual. We have had birthday's galore Mine - the 8th of August, My kiddos - boogie man 7th of Sept and my darling sweet cheeks - 5th of Sept. Have been doing garage sales (to get rid of stuff we just have WAY too much) 2 of 4 weekends in September. Getting ready for the school year for the boogie man! Yay for Kindergarten. We are trying a new curriculum this year - The Abeka curriculum - http://www.abeka.com and so far we are LOVING it. It is very organized, Christian based, scheduled, detailed and just plain old super awesome! We are waiting on the last of it to come in and will be starting. This year we are doing 3 days of bible study, 2 days of etiquette/manners, math, phonics, writing, reading, art, science, sign language and social studies. Busy I know, but that's best for us! We had planned on taking part in the local co-op - Friday school but aren't ready to financially. I am also trying to transition our house to even more whole foods, and an even healthier way of eating. My goals this week before the Boogie Man's big birthday bash I am slated to make a sourdough baby, yogurt, yogurt cheese, and bagels no how about that?? SUPER excited! I'm also going to try my hand at sprouting again. Have I mentioned that I am now the mother of a 5 year old and a 1 year old?? WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT?? My children amaze me every day, they prove the world and stereotypes wrong and are just absolutely amazing!! I cannot get enough of them!! I have tons of new recipes, tidbits, pictures and more to get up here!! Keep your eyes peeled and share share and share some more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment